The values of Vétérinaires Sans Frontières Belgium are respect, transparency and sustainability. These values guide our behaviour and actions and form the basis of our code of integrity. We condemn any form of violation of integrity, whether within Vétérinaires Sans Frontières Belgium, among our partners or in the context of our operations.
Raising an alert is the most effective way of fighting and protecting ourselves against any form of corruption or unethical behaviour. It helps to protect people and our organisation.
Any incident or suspicion of fraud or abuse can be reported preferably through the following channels:
- For Vétérinaires Sans Frontières Belgium staff, the country hotline or the hierarchy;
- For partners, the Vétérinaires Sans Frontières Belgium representative who signed the partnership contract;
- For beneficiaries, the community alert mechanism or the local Vétérinaires Sans Frontières Belgium representative at project level.
If, for any reason, it is not possible or desirable to use the means described above, you can send the report or complaint to the Vétérinaires Sans Frontières Belgium complaints manager, who will ensure that it is handled and followed up in complete confidentiality.
Making a report or complaint
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com mentioning :
- Your surname, first name and telephone number;
- Full details of the incident or report: the date, the name of the victim, the alleged perpetrator, a description of the incident and the reasons why it is suspected, as well as any other people indirectly involved and any witnesses.